12.11.2013

Sunshine Quilt Finished

The Sunshine Quilt is finished for the Heal circle of Do God Stitches. I think this will brighten anyone's day! 


 I had asked each of the  members to make two blocks of their choice using only the colors white and yellow. I just love the heart block!


I sent it to Kelsey to work her long arm magic and she even hid the word love in the quilting!
She does a wonderful job!


I am so pleased with this quilt and I know it will bring joy to the person who receives it.

Thanks for stopping in!!

Vickey

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww, makes me miss summer!!! I feel like the snow should have melted all around it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! It should have shouldn't it?? lol Thanks Kristy!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Everyone made amazing blocks for this quilt!

      Delete
  3. So wonderful!! You did a lovely job and so did the quilter : ) A very happy quilt

    ReplyDelete