12.16.2013

Christmas Finishes


 Thanks to Kelsey over at Kelsey Sews I was able to have these two quilts finished in time for Christmas gifts. I was wondering how on earth I was going to get everything done that I needed so I contacted her and she got them quilted super quick! Thanks Kelsey!

So up first is the music quilt. I chose these fabrics when my nephews major was something with music. Three degree changes later I decided hes getting the music quilt regardless of his degree.


Next up is the Superman quilt for my other nephew. For him I chose superman because when his was little he would walk around in a suit and only answer to Clark Kent. When the time was right he would go to his bathroom and change from the suit to his superman outfit and cape all while humming the theme song!


              I'm so glad I was able to get these completed before Christmas!

Pattern is In a Flash by Never Not Quilting

Thanks for stopping in! 

Vickey 








2 comments:

  1. Wow - it is going to be pretty hard to get presents for them next year - you have made WOW presents this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Luckily for me after they are 18 we dont buy for them anymore. I mean parents still buy for their kids but aunts dont... theres too many kids now!! We are a present free family.... Thanks for stopping in!!

      Delete