12.17.2013

A Flurry Finish

I recently finished my Flurry quilt. I just love it!! The fabric is Flurry by Kate Spain for Moda. I used a disappearing nine patch pattern and it came together quickly but I just now got around to finishing it! (I completed the top a year or more ago)

 The back is a little hard to see in this pic but the fabric is tossed with Christmas trees, mittens, holly, candy and stars. It's so cute!

If I remember correctly I used five charm packs for this quilt. Its a super easy pattern :)

Thanks for stopping in!! 

Vickey

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful quilt! Try making your pictures x-large when you add them; it makes them easier to see and they stand out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I enlarged my pictures in my next post... I hope that helps!!

      Delete
  2. Easy or not, it's a wonderful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickey, great job. Love what you did with the Flurry fabrics by Moda. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I just love that line!! Have a great holiday!!

      Delete
  4. Flurry was one of my favorite Holiday fabric lines. Your quilt is stunning!! Geez, I'm hoping you live close enough to come quilt with us!! Your expertise would be so valuable. We are all learning to be better quilters. We have one other quilter that is perhaps on your level, I'm working on it!!
    Gmama Jane

    ReplyDelete